Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Love You Too.



The Essence of your beauty doesn't scare visibly.
Leaves no trace of Allure atop the surface.
Forcing me to dig deeper then times before.
Like circles down my spin from the finger tips of the one i lust for.
You bring a smile to my face, you've become the rhyme to my melody.
secretly the silhouette of your Vernacular intrigues me like my first beautiful women.
Leaving me to wonder if you are the reason i love beyond you.
considering the fact
My personality was built around your structure and demeanor.
My mysterious,overly observant charismatic um. Quietness was broken by you. Thanks.
you bring the best out of me.in such a different way.
You make it so much easier to explain to my mother,
"I didn't choose this! i was born this way!"
only, its said with more of a passionate harmonic approach .

I'm such a selfish self-centered creator.
i wish i could have you for myself.
To caress you in a way that no one else understands.
& only share with the world what i choose.
Honestly
I get jealous when others hit your most tender spots so perfectly that i never imagined.
& i ask myself, "why didn't i think to lick deeper over that way?"
& i get so anxious when you don't let me in right away.
You know how much i want it, & you insist on creating a delay, However...
Its always worth the wait.
The most passionate love songs are created when the writer is Patient. Right?

The most emotional, heart felt, thigh shaking orgasm on Earth!
Could never compare to when my mind climaxes with words.


_Yoshi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was absolutely,
beautiful.
And there's no other
word to describe it.
I felt that, fareal.