Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lust Factor.

The Lust of Flesh.
A sin In which I have no control.
I'm here, Searching deep for a source of common sense,
& all I receive is a clouded visions of ecstasy,
Aching bones and hungry finger tips.
How dare you leave me with a dead kiss.
Leave me with 100 invisible scratches in sets of 10 tracing down my back.
Bite marks on my shoulders and kisses down my spine.

You should know...
While awake, I dream of caressing your soul while kissing your heart.
If only I loved you, this sin would seem less mortal.
If I loved you, I could allow our fingers to intertwine, relaxing in a shuttered gaze.
I could bring myself to whisper obvious secrets in your ear from my dungeon of affection.
You should know...
Behind shy eyes, I lustfully watch your every move in a rhythmic tone, memorizing every sway, counting every heart beat.

The Lust of Flesh
A sin I have no control over
I would let you know, only if I loved you.

No comments: