Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shallow Hell.

Yes!
I am a shallow person. Happy? I admit it. How do you blame me though ? I live in a society where beauty is the barrier of happiness and depression.
Every where you look, magazines, television, malls, even church. People are on a quest to look their best.
Now, one may argue that it is important to look good for YOURSELF, which i strongly agree with, however, i don't wake up every morning and glam myself up to sit in the house. When im home, im in sweats and a head scarf, and when im out i look my finest, so when people see me, they'll admire. Dont front.
So is it really shallow of me to wish my companion to be a beautiful person on the inside as well the outside. Giving the fact that after the appearance of things, you will be initimate with a person.
I want one person to HONESTLY tell me that they have been initimate with someone in the past (or presently) just because they were "Nice" and their features didn't take a play at all in the game.

Judge me if you want. I'm just being honest.

No comments: